On this page you will find tutorial videos of the advanced features of the MSP Challenge Simulation Platform.
- How to keep track of all plans available to you through the Plans Monitor
- How to make an energy plan, connecting an energy producing area to your country's energy grid on land
- How to get an overview of key performance indicators in the Objectives Monitor as you try to reach your objectives
- How to make Starting Plans that alter the starting position of your session
- How to manage the simulated time, i.e. starting and pausing the simulations
- How to use the Quick Tools to measure distance, zoom in or out, and probe an area for all its data
|Select a Tutorial Video|
|Using the Plans Monitor|
|Making Energy Plans|
|Using the Objectives Monitor|
|Making Starting Plans|
|Managing Simulated Time|
|Using the Quick Tools|
Too much? Try the tutorial videos on the basic features first.