As explained on the Configurations page, any MSP Challenge edition is configurable to fit your own requirements. The best way to do this is by editing the basic configuration file of a particular edition.
The Adriatic Sea edition has a basic configuration with the following main parameters:
- Start date January 2020, end date January 2060
- So each of the standard four eras covers ten years:
- Era 1: Jan 2020 - Jan 2030
- Era 2: Jan 2030 - Jan 2040
- Era 3: Jan 2040 - Jan 2050
- Era 4: Jan 2050 - Jan 2060
- XXX countries:
- Orange (Montenegro)
- Lime (Albania)
- Blue (Greece)
- Green (Slovenia)
- Red (Italy)
- Pink (Croatia)
- Disputed Area
- Dataset as stipulated on the Data sources page. See the Adriatic Sea edition table.
- Two background simulations:
- Restrictions and errors:
- Errors when planning different physically-obstructing human activities on the same area, e.g. a wind farm on a shipping lane, or vice versa.
To see the data sources used in this version of the game refer to the Adriatic Sea edition table in data sources page.