(Created page with "{{FAQ group begin|header=Installation}}{{FAQ row|q=Which file should I download: the client or full-platform installer?|a=That depends on what you want. MSP Challenge is a so-...")

No edit summary
Line 1: Line 1:
{{FAQ group begin|header=Installation}}{{FAQ row|q=Which file should I download: the client or full-platform installer?|a=That depends on what you want. MSP Challenge is a so-called client/server application. Do you just want to use MSP Challenge on your own? Then you'll need the client and you can just log on to one of our demo servers. Do you want to set up and host an MSP Challenge server that others can connect to, including yourself? Then you'll need the full platform.}}
{{FAQ group begin|header=Installation}}{{FAQ row|q=Which file should I download: the client or full-platform installer?|a=That depends on what you want. MSP Challenge is a so-called client/server application. Do you just want to use MSP Challenge on your own? Then you'll need the client and you can just log on to one of our demo servers. Do you want to set up and host an MSP Challenge server that others can connect to, including yourself? Then you'll need the full platform.}}
{{FAQ row|q=My operating system won't let me run the installer I downloaded. What do I do?|a=Both Windows 10 and macOS have security settings that by default may disallow you from running downloaded software unknown to the operating system. In both cases there's a way to circumvent this and continue anyway. See the installation instructions page for details.}}

{{FAQ group end}}
{{FAQ group end}}

Revision as of 15:51, 13 February 2021

Installation
Which file should I download: the client or full-platform installer?
That depends on what you want. MSP Challenge is a so-called client/server application. Do you just want to use MSP Challenge on your own? Then you'll need the client and you can just log on to one of our demo servers. Do you want to set up and host an MSP Challenge server that others can connect to, including yourself? Then you'll need the full platform.
My operating system won't let me run the installer I downloaded. What do I do?
Both Windows 10 and macOS have security settings that by default may disallow you from running downloaded software unknown to the operating system. In both cases there's a way to circumvent this and continue anyway. See the installation instructions page for details.

This page was last edited on 13 February 2021, at 15:51. Content is available under GPLv3 unless otherwise noted.